- Site would ideally open early 2020
- Strong demographic of 0-9 year olds within exclusive marketing territory
- Close to residential area, shopping centres and schools
- Landlord incentives and agreed works to undertake
- Ample parking on site and nearby
New Franchise Opportunity
About Croc’s Playcentres:
Established in 2008, Crocs Playcentres have grown from a single site to one of the largest operators in Australia.
We offer an exciting venue for kids (1-12 years) to enjoy and for parents to join in the fun or have some time out with family and friends. We also offer fantastic themed parties and now with premium food and beverage offering with each Crocs featuring an in-store Muffin Break café, it’s a great offer of two franchises in one package.
As a Croc’s franchise owner you can control your own hours, work in a fun environment close to home, whilst supported by established business systems and reputable brands. The strength of our continuous innovation and high standards keeps customers coming back.
As a Franchisee, Croc’s Playcentre offers you:
- Accredited Training
- Initial and Ongoing Support
- Established Business Systems
- Local and National Marketing Support.
Bethania is a fast growing suburb situated near the demographically strong Logan area. Logan has an established amount of 0-9 year old children (our target market) within it’s catchment area. The territory that we have allocated for this site has more children within it’s territory than our national average territory size which represents great opportunity. This site will be purpose built by a developer that has previously built a successful trading Croc’s Playcentre store in Victoria.
Contact Brett Aldons: email@example.com