- Price includes Croc’s Playcentre and Muffin Break cafe
- Ample communal parking
- Fast growing suburb and territory with excellent demographic
- Close to residential area, schools and located between 2 major shopping precincts
- Adjacent to other major retailers will allow for strong external café trade
About Croc’s Playcentres:
Established in 2008, Crocs Playcentres have grown from a single site to one of the largest operators in Australia.
We offer an exciting venue for kids (1-12 years) to enjoy and for parents to join in the fun or have some time out with family and friends. We also offer fantastic themed parties and now with premium food and beverage offering with each Crocs featuring an in-store Muffin Break café, it’s a great offer of two franchises in one package.
As a Croc’s franchise owner you can control your own hours, work in a fun environment close to home, whilst supported by established business systems and reputable brands. The strength of our continuous innovation and high standards keeps customers coming back.
As a Franchisee, Croc's Playcentre offers you:
- Accredited Training
- Initial and Ongoing Support
- Established Business Systems
- Local and National Marketing Support.