Training never really stops. The Croc’s Playcentre franchise is geared to ongoing support and training. The Croc’s Playcentre franchise is your business, but you are not alone in the business as Head Office represents a very valuable resource for your growth and success. Because the initial weeks of a franchise are critical to set it on the right path for the future, Croc’s Playcentre has an ongoing commitment to all incoming franchise owners but particularly so in your early weeks.
Croc’s Playcentre training will be comprehensive prior to your opening and ongoing after you start trading. We are committed to running premier children’s indoor playcentres in the country, and we understand this means the best possible franchise owners, training, systems, staff and franchisor support.
Site Selection and Lease Negotiation
Croc’s development team will provide assistance with
site selection, lease negotiations and renewals.
Croc’s Playcentre has a well-established suite of marketing materials and tools for our new franchise owners to utilise. You will work with a specialist marketing consultant to develop a local area marketing plan for your franchise in addition to receiving a Local Marketing Manual to help grow your business.
National marketing programs are also run to support your business, year round. These include: local Facebook page, A corporate Instagram account, website, and store specific membership database.
Each franchisee has:
- a store opening team to assist with the start up
- a dedicated operations consultant for their store to assist via telephone and field meetings to discuss sales, marketing, training and compliance.
Store Design and Construction
A turn key operation, the store design and construction team coordinate the playcentre and café design, liasing with franchisees and lessor architects to achieve the final design. Sourcing and appointing suppliers and contractors to carry out works and project management is all taken care of, whilst still considering suitability for local conditions.
The IT department support franchisee’s point of sale network and identify new technology platforms to assist in business development.
The product team work hard on the product development and procurement to ensure the product offering continues to evolve to meet customer demand and opportunity. The catering offering is also managed by the product team, to
support parties and private functions to add on an extra offering to customers.
The legal team prepare franchise documentation and protect intellectual property rights.
Ongoing franchisee training includes:
- Regular visitations by specialized consultants
- Online training modules delivered through E-Learning communication and training portal.
- Group meetings where workshops, food demonstrations and training skills are delivered
- Annual conference detailing training programs, which aim to improve consistency and reward outstanding performance.
Training delivery Platform
This training will be delivered through:
- Online training portal
- Training Centre located in Sydney
- Business and operations training
- Training opportunities are also featured at the
- Annual Conference (franchise owner meeting).
- This 2 day event is an opportunity for all franchise owners to get together, network and socialise in addition to providing the forum for further training.
- Food Safety Supervisor Qualification
- Accredited Barista Program
- Certificate 3 in Hospitality (includes: Food Safety Supervisor Qualification and Accredited Barista Program).